Sunday 21 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Five

Zita and I did not have such a big sleep in today. I do not know why.

And it is sleep in Sunday. Oh well.

Craig had a long sleep in. And he listened to his interesting book. Right in bed.

Zita talked to all her parents in Dublin. I just kept her company.

Then Zita went skiing. With doctor Susan and Miss Chris. 

But it was not the go very fast down a mountain dangerous skiing.

It was the go slow all in a line skiing. In the field beside Miss Chris’s house. 



It is a very big field. Oh goodness me.

When the go fast car took Zita away Craig got all dressed. And I had a very nice nap.

Right in Craig’s own spot on the big comfy bed. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and I had the very last turned over apples for our together breakfast. Ha. 

We ate them all. Just us. Oh dear. 

This morning Niamh made own made bread. Ha. That is a very good idea. 

But it takes a long time before you can eat own made bread. Oh well.

After Craig and I had our breakfast we looked out the watching windows at the too many people.

They were all sliding into our empty pond. Oh well.

Then Niamh went with Miss Lily for an adventure walk to look at our beautiful lake. 

Because it is a beautiful as can be day today. And only a bit cold. Ha. 

But when Zita came home she was nearly all frozen. Even her toes. Oh dear me. 


Because they went slow skiing for a very long time.

 So she had a squeaky clean hot shower.

So she would be all toasty warm again. 

Yesterday Zita made a special delicious dessert. 

But we could not eat it until today. I do not know why. Oh well.

But you cannot eat so very much of this dessert.

Or you will just explode all over everybody else. Oh dear. That would not be so very nice.

Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Lily went to see an old clothes store. I do not know why. Oh well.

Zita and I went for our not so very long before dinner walk. It was not so cold outside. 

Walks are my favourites. But not all the time. 

Sometimes it is better to have a nice nap. When it is just all nasty cold outside. 

We found Professor Jill so she came with us on our walk too. That was nice. 

Then I waited so Zita and Professor Jill could talk. 

I am the very best waiting dog ever. Zita told me. Ha. 

We had a nice altogether dinner tonight. 

Pastas full of lemons. I do not like lemons. Oh well. 

We will only watch a little bit of the detectives tonight.

Because Craig has to have a squeaky clean bath. So he will not be all smelly. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment