Saturday 27 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Forty One

When I got up this morning it was snowing again. 

Maybe because today is the special day for all the Polar Bears everywhere. 

Polar Bears love the way too much snow. 

Because that is where they find the very tasty fat seals and walruses. 

Right there in the snow. Ha. Too bad for them. 

But Polar Bears do not come to visit us.

Because we do not have any seals at all. That is good.

Polar Bears are very very big and dangerous. 



I think that it is good that they do not come to visit us. 

So when I looked out the window there were not any Polar Bears outside our house this morning. 

There was just windy snow all over everywhere. Oh dear.

So we did not go for a good morning walk. We decided to go later. When the too much snow stopped.

So Zita took Niamh downtown to her very nice job.

When she got home Craig was having his coffee with his old friends. On his new flat computer.

He had a muffin too. So I helped him eat it. Ha.

Then I minded Zita.

She talked to her mother and father in way far away Ireland. 

There was not even a little bit of windy snow there. Only very beautiful flowers. 

Then it was time for Zita to find all the important pieces of paper for the government.

So we can give them money and then they can find tasty seals for our Polar Bears. That is a good idea. 

Craig and I had a peanut butter and cheese sandwich. 

But it was only pretend cheese. 

Not lovely tasty smelly cheese from Mister Nicastro’s smelly cheese store. Oh well.

We did not have any honey today.

Because Craig ate it all. Too bad for us. 

When I looked out my watching window there no Polar Bears. Just lots and lots of little children right on the hill. 

Sliding right into the empty pond. 


I watched them for a little while. 

Miss Ashley bought a new house. Not even far away. It is right beside Emmet and Niamh’s school. 

But she does not live in it yet.

Because they still live in far away Toronto. But now they are going to live here. Ha.

So doctor Susan is very happy. 

So Zita and doctor Susan and I went to see it for our lunchtime walk. 

But my green rubber boots are all worn out. So my feet get welt and cold. Oh dear me.

The present man is going to bring me brand new rubber boots. But not until a few days. Oh dear.

When I got home I was as soggy as could be.

Because when we went to Miss Ashley’s new house I jumped all over the very deep snow in her backyard.

Then I was just covered in stick all over you snow. Oh well.

So I had to stay in the kitchen until I was all dry. 

Craig stayed there too.

So I would have company. That is because we are old friends too. 

But I do not drink coffee. Ha. 

When I was as dry as could be I went and minded Zita. 


But only from my watching window.

She was outside moving all the brand new too much snow.


I cannot be such a big help when we move all the snow.

Because mostly I just get in the way. 

Or I try to catch the snow when Zita throws it away. Too bad for me. 

And all the snow almost ate the silver little car. Oh dear me. That is not so nice.

Then Zita went to downtown to find Niamh. And bring her back to our house. 

And when she came home she had a flat computer too. Just Craig’s. 

Because her old computer was way old. 

She got it when she was in her dance a lot school. Oh dear. That was a long time ago. 

So now she has a flat computer. But she has to get another part. So she can type right on the cover. 

I do not know how she will do that. Nobody told me.

For our together dinner tonight we are going to have pasta.

With Zita’s own made delicious sauce right on top. Ha. That is a good dinner.

Because we always put the tasty for pastas cheese on top too. That is my favourite cheese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment