Thursday 4 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Eighteen 

We did not have any sleep ins today.

Because we had a very busy morning.

Niamh had to go to visit her just for eyes doctor. 

So Zita drove her right there. And she waited for Niamh.

Because after you go to the just for eyes doctor you cannot see so well. That is very silly.

Craig and I were all awake right away so we had two croissants for our breakfast.

And then we waited for the go fast car to bring Zita and Niamh back home. 

I had a little nap too. But Craig just read his book.

When they got home Niamh told me that her very tall doctor had the most beautiful office in the world.

It is nice to have a beautiful place to work. 

That is why we have my very comfy blanket in our office. Just for me. 

Then Niamh had her lunch. I had mine too. I had some brand new just cooked turkey on mine.

And Zita went for her run all over everywhere. And Niamh and Lee went for an adventure walk too.

When Zita came home we went for our lunchtime walk.

It was not very cold today. It was just beautiful and sunny blue all over the sky. 

Because there were not any fat sheep clouds at all. Anywhere. 

I think Mister Shadow and Miss Maggie chased them all away. 

For their hello to everybody down here exercise. Ha. 

This time I only had to wear my boots. 

So I would not get nasty salt on my feet. Ha.

Then when we came home Zita went to her rascal ladies office and I had a beside Craig nap. In the living room.

When I was fast asleep a present lady came to my house and knocked right on my watching window. Oh dear.

I did not even know she was there. Either did Craig. 

Craig said were just very startled. But we were not even a little bit afraid. Ha. Good for us. 

So I barked at her. Very loudly.

Because that is what you do when you are all of a sudden just startled. Ha. 

But she was only just all as lost as can be. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

When she left she was still lost. Oh dear. 

But then our house was all safe as could be.

So I had a lovely quiet nap in the kitchen.

Because Zita was talking to everybody right on her computer. 

So then you have to be very quiet. Just like a little bird. Ha.

Niamh was very busy this afternoon giving somebody lots of numbers. Out loud. 

And then the other person would say the same number again. 

That is a very silly game. Too bad for them. 

But I was very quiet. 

Then Zita came into the living room and we got my boots on so we could go for our before dinner walk.

I wore my cosy warm jacket too. Zita said I am a very stylish dog. Just like my friend Niamh. 

It was only Craig and Zita for the lovely dinner tonight. 

Because Niamh had to go and get an inside picture of her not so good shoulder. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Last night we had tasty toasts treats with jam. 

When we watched the detective program. Ha. That was a good idea. 




No comments:

Post a Comment