Tuesday 16 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Thirty 

Oh dear me. 

When we were all awake there was even more too much snow. Everywhere.



I could not even see the silver little car. Oh dear. 

And Zita had to shovel lots and lots of snow away before the black go fast car could even go slow. 

You can not go fast in the too much snow or you will just slide away and crash. Or get squished up. Oh dear me.

Then Zita drove to Anna’s street so Anna could go to work with Niamh. 

At the beautiful clothes store. 

I had to stay in the house and mind Craig.

Because sometimes when Zita is outside I bark too much. 

I have to tell all the other dogs to stay far far away. 

Because they have to know that am Zita’s very fierce minder dog. Too bad for them. 

When Zita got back from downtown Craig made her the special fluffy coffee.

And then he made us very fat toasts. Ha, 

 But my friend Craig is a very very slow toast eater. 



I have to wait a long time to help him finish his toasts. Too bad for me.

Sometimes he has to drink all his too much coffee before he finishes our together toasts. Oh dear me. 

Then I went in the kitchen and had a very nice nap.

Because Zita and I were up very early in the morning today. 

So Zita could move all the snow. Oh well. 

Tonight we are going to have a very special pancake dinner.

Because today is the only eat pancakes for your dinnertime day.

I think it is a Mister God rule. 

Maybe pancakes are Mister God’s very favourite special treat. Maybe. Ha.

And we are having some very delicious bacon too. And lots of from right here maple syrup. Ha. 



Maple syrup is Craig’s favourite. 

I saw it right on the kitchen counter. 

Bacons are my favourite too. Ha. 

And I will get my very own special pancake too. 

Because all the dogs in the world are the best friends of Mister God. 

And even the way way old Gods too. 

Emmet’s friend Mister Cú Chulainn had giant dogs. It is known. 

Some Gods had very scary big black minder dogs. Just like me. Ha.

This morning Craig read Niamh’s brand new story to make sure it was as beautiful as can be. Ha.

And after Niamh looks at it Zita will look at it too. 

Craig and I had a giant peanut butter and honey sandwich. 

It was so big it it did not fit on the plate. 

So I had to help him eat it. I am always a big help. 

Craig told me so. It is true. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita and I did not go for our before dinner walk. 

And it was windy snow again. Oh dear me. 

Nobody wants to go for walks in the way to much snow. 

Because maybe the scary clean the sidewalks machines might catch them.

And then they would be all squished up. Maybe even Zita and me. Oh dear me. 

So we will have a very little walk tomorrow. Maybe. 

Then I helped Zita make Mister God’s pancakes. Good for us. 

Tonight we will watch the rest of our program. It is not a detective program. 

It is a dangerous spy program. Oh dear me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment