Friday 12 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Six

We did not get up too early today. That was a good idea.

But when I went outside it was so cold my feet were nearly all frozen right away. Oh dear. 


So I came back in and helped Zita with our breakfast. 

I only minded Craig a little bit this morning.

Because we are very busy with our rascal ladies work. 

Because soon we are going to have a giant on computers meeting with lots and lots of young ladies who want to be rascal ladies. 

So we are very very busy. It is known. 

But then I had to go and help Craig with his round toasts. 

I had a very busy morning. 

Niamh was very busy too. I could hear her professor talking right on the television. 

I could only listen for a little bit. Because of my other work. Oh well.

Craig and I had a giant peanut butter and honey sandwich for our lunch today. With very delicious brand new bread. Ha.

Then I went back to our office to be Zita’s very best quiet helper. 

Last night Emmet was very busy too. He was playing his dragons game with his friends here. 



Not his friends in way far away Ireland. 

But he has to stay up until the morning when he plays with his friends from just here. 

Because of the wrong clocks in the way far away Cork university. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

It is so cold outside Zita had to give our side yard door its own blanket.

Just to keep it comfy warm. Oh dear me.

I have a new very soft and comfy blanket in the den. Just for me. 

It is Niamh’s and she said I could borrow it. Ha. That is nice.

And I have a new pillow in the big bedroom. It is one of Craig old fuzzy warm shirts. 

But Zita said it is too small for him. So now it is my comfy pillow. Ha.

Zita heard our friend Professor Em on the radio. Talking about her very very very old fish. 

When they could walk on the ground. Oh dear. That is silly. 

But Professor Em knows more about how fish got to be fish than everybody else. 

She even has her very own giant office at the other university. 


Where she looks at fish all day. Oh dear me. I do not think that is so very interesting. 

She should just look at very polite dogs like me. That would be interesting. 

You cannot go for lovely walks in the park with fish. They have to just stay in the pond. Too bad for them.

We did not go for our lovely before dinnertime walk today.

Because it was still too cold. 

Zita said if we want outside maybe I would be a Poppyscicle. Even with my new warm coat. Oh dear me.

I would not like that at all. 

So we did not go. I had a nice nap instead. On my warm comfy blanket. 

A nice man brought us lots of food from Mister McDonald for our together dinnertime.

Because everybody had a too busy day and were too tired to be tasty cooks tonight. 

And all the very tasty restaurants were closed. Oh well. 

Maybe they will be open another day.

Last night we had ice cream when we watched the detective program. 

Maybe we will have some tonight too. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment