Sunday 7 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Twenty One

We had even more snow when I was fast asleep. 

When I was all wide awake and looked out my windows at everything there was more nasty snow. All over.



Nobody told me that there was going to be more snow. Oh dear.

Now the scary move the snow machines will come to my street again. Oh dear. 

They are not so nice machines. 

Not like my friends the back go fast car. Or the silver little car. Oh well. 

Because it was sleep in Sunday Craig had a nice sleep in. 

But my friend Niamh did not even come home last night. Oh dear.

Because she slept at Miss Anna’s and Miss Tarryn’s apartment. 

When they were talking all about the whole world Niamh fell to fast asleep. 

Right on their not so comfy sofa. Oh dear. 

And she did not even wake up until it was way to late to walk home. That was silly.

And she slept in her own clothes not her comfy pajamas. Too bad for her.

This morning Zita and I cleaned the refrigerator all up. Ha.

And we put all the food on the floor. 



And washed all the insides of the refrigerator. 

That was a big job. Zita said I was a very big help.


Because I did not even lick anything at all. Good for me. 

And we made the very very tasty peaches and oatmeals dessert. 


And we had some for our together lunch. That is a tasty dessert. 

And you do not even have to have it for dessert. You can have it any time. It is just because food.  Ha. 

Then Niamh came home. 

She walked from downtown and did not even fall down on her bottom. That was a good idea. 

Zita got Niamh a helmet for fast skiing down a mountain. 

And she can even use it when she is skating on our all frozen up canal. 

So she will not bump her head again. And have to go to the nasty food hospital again. Ha. 

After Niamh was home Zita and I went for a very long all over everywhere walk. 

It was a very nice day outside. There was not any windy snow and it was not so very cold.

And the snow was only the blow all around snow. It was not the stick to me snow. That was good. 

But I still had to wear my rubber boots. Oh well. 

When we got home Zita made Craig and neat and tidy again. That was a good idea.

He could not go up to the busy street to his nest and tidy store. Because of the rules.

So he was very very messy. Oh dear me. 

So Zita got her special neat and tidy scissors and now he is not so messy anymore. 

He is only a bit messy. 

But Craig does not see messy so much as Zita and Niamh and I do. Ha. Too bad for messy him. 

Then Zita went outside to move some of the too much snow. 



I stayed inside fierce barked at everybody. To make sure they did get in her way. Ha. 



Tonight is the night for the last football game. Ha. That is a good idea.

We are going to have own made delicious pizzas. 

And eat it right in the den. Not in the dining room.

So we can watch the important football game. 

I always get pizza bits. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment