Thursday 11 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Five

I had a very nice quiet day today today. 

But I had a grumbly tummy when we got up.

So Zita gave me a special turkey treat. Ha.

Then she drove Niamh to the beautiful clothes store.

And I minded Craig for a bit. 

But he was listening to his new book. All about a long time ago king. 

So I helped Zita for a little while but then she had to talk to everybody. 

And I have to be very very quiet when she talks to everybody. 

So I went and had a nap in the living room.

Then Craig and I had the tasty round toasts with jam for our breakfast. 

Zita had them too. 

The round toasts are very good toasts. 

Because they are full of holes so you can fill them up with delicious jam. 

At lunchtime Zita and the go fast car had to go back to the post office. To fix some mistakes. Oh dear. 

To make sure all the young rascal ladies got their important boxes. 

And one of the young rascal ladies has a dog. A big black dog. Ha. 



And they said he was very happy and he liked everything in the box that the young lady got. Ha. Good for him.

Miss Sash brought Niamh home in her brand new Jeep. 

Because nobody could drive to downtown this afternoon.

Because there were police cars everywhere.

They were looking for someone nasty. Oh dear me. 

So I will just watch out my watching window. 

I do not want anyone nasty on my street. It will be too bad for them. Ha.

After Niamh was all safe and home Zita and I went for our before dinner walk.

It was not so dark today. Just too cold. 

Because the sunshine is going away later. I do not know why. 

I had to wear my boots anyway. And my very warm very red jacket too. 

When we get home and all warm as toasts we are going to have a together delicious spaghetti dinner. 

With another delicious own made sauce. 

And lots of just for pastas cheese right over everything. Ha. That is my favourite cheese. It is known.

Kathy brought it to our house. 

Because the Mahoneys love lots of cheeses too. 

It is our friend Mister Aidan’s sing happy birthday day tomorrow. 

He always has his party here at our house. With his family. And an on fire cake too. 

But he cannot do that this year.

Because of the do not get sick rules. Oh dear me. Too bad for us.

Niamh and Mister Aidan were friends even when they were very little. 


Before I even lived here to mind everybody. Oh goodness me. 

That was a very long time ago. 

We have to find a new detective program tonight to watch. 

We watched all other the other one right to the end last night. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment