Sunday 14 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Eight 

It was sleep in Sunday but we only had very little sleep ins. I do not know why. Oh well.

It is only a bit cold outside today. That is good.

Today is the tell all your family that you love them forever.

And give them chocolates too. Ha.

I cannot have chocolates so I got extra turkeys for my lunchtime. Ha.

And Niamh got a giant picture for her wall. 

It is a picture about a movie she loves. 

It is all about a long long time ago in Ireland and with very scary wolves too. Oh dear me.


But Niamh really liked it anyway. 

Because it had two very fierce as wolves young ladies. 

And one had fierce red hair. Just like my friend Niamh. Ha.



Niamh got chocolates for us. But one box fell out of her big bag. And got lost. Oh well. 

Craig and I had round toasts when Zita was talking to her mother and father. 

We put lots of jam on them today. As a treat. Ha. That was a good idea.

Niamh talked to her grandmother and grandfather too. 

Then she went downstairs to listen to one of her important books. 

For her nice university. 

Sometimes it is easier to listen to very big books than to read them. 

Because you hands do not get tired holding the fat books.

Then I had a nice nap.

After our lunchtime Zita and I went for a very nice just around here here walk. 

We do not go on way far away walks. Just in case we get way too tired. That is a good idea.

Tonight Niamh is going to visit Miss Anna’s and Miss Tarryn’s apartment for dinner. 

Miss Sash and her beautiful new Jeep will be there too. Ha. 

It is only just them for a delicious dinner. Because of the do not get sick rules. 

So I only have to mind Craig and Zita tonight. That is an easy job. 

My big blue ball is not such a good ball when it is all frozen like an icicle. 

I can not even squish it. That is not so good. Even when I bark at it. Too bad for me. 

When I came in the house and had a nice right beside Zita nap. 

So I could mind her at the same time as my afternoon nap. Ha. Good for me.

After Zita drove Niamh to the two ladies apartment we had toasty cheese sandwiches for our dinner.

I always get a cheese bit for my bowl. Ha. That is a good dinner.

Then we had to find another new detective program to watch. We do not have to go to bed early tonight.

Because tomorrow is a for everybody holiday. Ha. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment