Friday 5 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Nineteen

We did not get up too early today. 

And Craig did not even get up until nearly my lunchtime. My goodness.

The go fast car took Niamh to the beautiful clothes store. And Miss Anna too.

Because she cannot walk so very well with her still broken foot. Oh dear.

So they took her too. So she would not just fall down again on the slippy sidewalks. 

And break something else. Oh dear. That would not be so good. 

When we got home I minded Zita right in our own office. 

Because Craig was still under the warm duvet in the big comfy bed. 

He was listening to a new book. 

All about my friend Mister Saint Newton. And all his adventures.

I did not know that Mister Saint Newton found lots and lots of important brand new ideas. Ha.

Craig told me he never knew how many things he did not know anything about. 

He only thought he did. Oh dear. That is not such a nice idea. 

I think he should only read his nice books.

The ones about nice knights with a giant horses and his fierce brave dogs. 

And big castles too. Ones with a roof. And not so many ghosts. Ha. That is the best kind of book. 

When he was all awake we had a cinnamon bun. And looked out my watching window. 

The cinnamon bun was too big so I had to help Craig eat it. We had it for our lunchtime. Ha.

Then I went back to help Zita with her rascal ladies work. 

So we did not have any together toasts today. Only a together lunchtime. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Zita went for a nice run all over run today. At lunchtime. 

I could not go. I had to stay here to mind Craig. Oh well. 



So I watched her out my watching window. Until I could not see her anymore. Oh dear me. 

It was not even cold today. 

But there was even more snow last night. Oh dear.

But now everything is just a bit all over messy everywhere.  Oh dear me. 

So Zita had to have a squeaky clean shower shower when she was back home. 

When Niamh got home from the beautiful clothes store she had a squeaky clean shower shower too. 

With her very loud music on. Oh dear. 

Zita does not need to have any music when she has a squeaky clean shower. Just soap. 

When it got dark outside Craig and I had a cookie. In case we forgot to eat our dinner. 

Then Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. But it was in the dark.

Because Zita was very busy until late today. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

And I had to wear all my boots. 

Because everything was still all messy. And not it is just all cold too. Oh dear me. 

When we were home and warm I helped Zita make our delicious dinner. 

I think we will have a together dinner tonight. 

Maybe we will have lots of cheese again. Maybe. 

Zita said her week was very long. Mine too. Oh dear. 

Maybe next week will be short. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment