Friday 26 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Forty

Not even one of us had a nice sleep in today. Oh well.

Zita and the go fast car took Niamh into her early in the morning work.

I stayed in the big bedroom so I could mind Craig.

But when Zita was back home Craig got up too. Oh well.

It was very cold this morning. So we did not go for a good morning walk.

But the lady said that this afternoon it will not be cold at all. Ha. That is good.

Craig and I had a tasty all warm cinnamon bun.

Then I went to help Zita in our rascal ladies office. 

I did not look out my watching window so much this morning.

Because we are very busy.

At lunchtime I got turkeys on my food.

Craig always gives me turkeys on my food. So it is very tasty. 

And to make our Uncle Bill laugh. 

Craig says maybe they are the turkeys who always hid from him. 

When he got up to catch them very very early in the morning. That is a good idea. 

This afternoon a noisy clean the sidewalks machine broke a little bit of the sidewalk. 

Right in front of my own corner. 



It was very loud.

But I fierce barked at it until it ran away. Ha. Good for me.

But I got in trouble anyway. 

It is hard being the very best minder dog in my house. Too bad for me.

So I had a very nice nap right beside my friend Craig. In the living room. 

I do not get in so much trouble with Craig. Ha. Good for us.

We had a peanut butter and honey sandwich for our late lunch. 

Craig always makes his sandwiches too big. 

So I always have to help him with the last bits. Ha. 

I am always a big help in my house.

Then Zita and Niamh were all back home. They were very busy.

So I just stayed with my friend Craig. And he was just reading his new book. Good for us. 

And when he went in the den I stayed right in the living room.

Because that is where the sunshine makes my favourite warm place. 



It is a good place for nice naps. 

But then it was time for me to take Zita on our before dinner walk. And it was not even all dark outside. Good for us.

I was a bit soggy when we got home so I stayed in the kitchen to help Zita and Niamh make our dinner. 

We are having some delicious chicken for our together dinner tonight. Ha. 

Maybe we will have green beans too. Maybe. 

We watched a new detective last night. It is a lady detective. 

In long time ago England. But she does not have a nice dog. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment