Saturday 6 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Twenty 

It was clean the house day today.

So we did not have any nice sleep ins. 

Zita took Niamh all the way downtown to her work. 

And it was Craig’s coffee with old friends on the computer day. 

So we did not have our good morning toasts. 

And when Zita was back home she talked to her mother and father.

While she was making everything spic and span.

But not when she was using the noisy clean the floors machine. Ha. 

Then I went outside to play with my big blue ball. 

Because I cannot hear the noisy machine when I am outside. Ha. 

After lunchtime Zita and doctor Susan and Miss Chris went for a not close together adventure walk. 

I stayed here so I could mind my friend Craig. 

And I had a very nice nap in the den when he read his book.

So I had a very nice quiet afternoon.

Because only Craig and I were here. And we are very quiet. 

Then Mister Tom brought us a new program to watch after our dinnertimes. That was very nice.

When Zita came home she brought Niamh with her. 

So she would not just walk home and maybe fall down on the icy sidewalks and hurt her head. 

One time I slipped right off my own sidewalk and got hurt. 

But that was a very long time ago. When I was a too fast walking dog. Oh well.

And we they got home they had to go back to downtown. Again. 

Because Niamh forgot to get her important book from the store. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

This afternoon Craig found a picture of me when I was little.

I was so so little I could not see so well out of my watching window.



That was a long time ago. Oh well.

Now I can watch everybody even when I am laying down right on my tummy. Ha. Good for me.

I  only had to watch Craig and Zita tonight. That was an easy job.

No comments:

Post a Comment