Thursday 18 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Two

Zita and Niamh and I did not have even a little sleep in today.

Only Craig had a sleep in. Ha.

But not such a big one. Yesterday he had a very big sleep in. 

I had a very grumbly tummy this morning.

So Zita gave me two turkeys. Ha.

When Craig was all dressed we had the square biscuits for our breakfast. 

But those biscuits do not have lots of tasty jam on top. Too bad for me.

I think we should only have real toasts for our together breakfast. 

Then Miss Tarryn came to visit me. That was nice.

And after they had a little bit of breakfast Niamh and Miss Tarryn and the go fast car went to get Niamh’s brand new glasses.

They are special for bumps on the head glasses. 

Her special just for eyes doctor got them for her. 

Then Miss Tarryn took Niamh to her work at the beautiful clothes store. 

With her brand new fix her eyes glasses. Ha.

Zita went for her lunchtime run all around today.

But I did not want to go for a lunchtime walk. 

Because I did not want to put my rubber boots on. They make my feet too hot. 

So I stayed in our very cosy house.

So I could help Craig eat his peanut butter and honey sandwich. Good for me.

Then I had a very nice nap. 

And then all of a sudden our work was all finished. 

And it was time for our before dinner walk.

And I did not even know.

Because I was fast asleep. Oh well.

I had to wear my green rubber boots and my jacket again. Oh well.


We went to the red box to put a letter inside. For the postman. 

When we came home I only had to mind Craig and Zita tonight for dinner.

Because tonight was a work until late night for Niamh.

So Miss Tarryn and the black go fast car brought her home. 

But after we had finished our tasty dinner. 

We watched a very exciting new detective program last. I think will watch it again tonight. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment