Saturday 13 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Seven 

I had a nice quiet day today.

Because it was still way to cold to go for nice before breakfast walks. Oh dear me.


And we did not have even a little sleep in.

Because it was Craig’s old friends coffee day. 

I saw everybody right on Craig’s brand new flat computer.

And Zita saw her own mother on a flat computer in way far away Dublin. And talked to her too. 

Everybody saw me too. That was nice.

Then Zita talked to Auntie Eileen for a long time. 

So I had a very nice nap. Right there beside Zita in the living room. 

Last night Craig’s mother would not wake up at all. 

So the ambulance took her to the other hospital. I saw it go right by my house. 

But I did not even bark at it. Ha. Good for me. 

But when she was at the hospital she was all awake again. 

She was not even a bit dead. Good for her. 

So the ambulance took her back to her little apartment right in the middle of the night.

I did not see it.

Because I was very fast asleep. Oh well.

When Zita was all finished talking to auntie Eileen I took her for an afternoon walk.

Because it was only too cold outside. It was not way too cold. 

So we got all our very warm as can be clothes on. So we would not be all frozen up. Ha.

I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight.

Because Niamh went to Miss Anna’s apartment for her dinner tonight.

So we had lots of tasty used food. 

Then we watched the new detective program. 


No comments:

Post a Comment