Tuesday 23 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Seven 

I got up early with Zita this morning.

So the go fast car could take Niamh to the beautiful clothes store.

And when she was all back home it was time for the rascal ladies work.

But Craig was all awake too. And all dressed. 

Because when he was just awake he thought today was his old friends coffee day. Oh dear.

So he got up very early this morning. Ha.

Inside his head it was Saturday. But it was not. Oh dear too bad for him. 

So he made Zita her fluffy coffees. 

But he was too sleepy to make our toasts. 

So we had two cookies instead. 

Then I went back to our office. Because we are very busy. 

The giant for all the young rascal ladies meeting is not even a bit far away. Oh dear. 

So we are very very busy. Oh dear me. 

Craig had a very tasty peanut butter and honey sandwich for his lunch. 

And I was so busy helping I almost forgot to help him. Oh dear me,

Then Zita and I went for our lunchtime walk.

It was not cold outside but everything was melting today so I was a soggy as could be when I came home.

 But I got turkeys on top of my lunch. Ha. 

Then Zita had to go to the post office again. The giant one. Oh well

This afternoon Zita had to talk to more rascal ladies. So I was as quiet as could be. 

Sometimes I am as quiet as a rock. But not all the times. Oh well. It is hard being a dog. 

Then Zita had to move lots and lots of snow before it got all cold again.

Or everywhere would get all slippy and everybody would fall down and maybe break themselves. Oh dear me. 

Niamh cannot have her delicious dinner with us tonight.

Because it is Miss Anna’s sing happy birthday day today. 

So Niamh and Miss Sash are going to Miss Anna’s and Miss Tarryn’s apartment for their dinner.

Maybe they will have an all on fire cake. Maybe. 

Some people say they are too old for delicious all on fire cakes. 

Maybe they just forget they are dead. Oh well/ Too bad for them. 

We always have those cakes. Then I get to sing the happy birthday song too. I am a very good singer. That is my favourite song. 

So I only have to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight. That is an easy job. 

But we could not have a right away dinner.

Because Zita had another important meeting on her computer right at dinnertime. Oh dear.

I had to be very quiet. So I had a nice nap in the living room. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment