Wednesday 10 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Four

Zita and I got up very early this morning. I do not know why.

So we had our breakfast and looked out at our neighbourhood. 

But there was nobody outside. It was too early.

In a little while it was very very sunny 

But when I went outside into my side yard it was too cold.

So I did not play with my big blue ball this morning. Oh well.

Then Niamh was all awake too. She was reading her important book for her university class.

But then it was her go to work time. 

So Zita and the go fast car took her downtown where her beautiful clothes store lives.

I went into the bed room to mind fast asleep Craig.

But we were all fast awake when Zita got home. Good for us.

So all of us had our together toasts. And we looked out the watching windows. 

There were lots of people sliding into the empty pond. 

Even some dogs too. Oh dear me. That is not such a good idea.

Dogs are not such very good sliders. 

One time when I was sliding on the slippy ice I hurt my leg. Too bad for them.

Then Zita and I went for a before lunchtime walk. 

And we found professor Jill. So we walked for a long time.

But I was not cold.

Because I had my beautiful new comfy warm coat on. Ha.

When we came home I had my lunch but Zita went for her adventure walk to the lots of old books store. 


On the other side of the beautiful bridge. 



You can get lots of coffee and even very tasty treats there too. That is a good book store. 

And she got a book for Niamh. 

Some boys from our nice university started that store. That was a good idea. 

Sometimes people make real music there. 

Right inside the store in the night time. And they do not use any music machines. Ha. 

And the present man brought use a big box for Mister Aidan Mahoney. I do not know why. 

And another package for Miss Anna. From way far away in England. 

Maybe they are secrets. Ha. I love secrets.

Zita took all the too much ice out of the extra little refrigerator in our office. 

When it was all empty as can be we put all the food back inside. 

Then Zita went and brought Niamh back home so we could have our together dinner.

We had all mixed up and cooked vegetables with chicken too. Ha. 

Chicken is my favourite. And bacon. And frozen peas too. Ha.

Maybe we will watch the detective program tonight. And have chips too. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment