Friday 1 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty Eight 

I was very busy today.

I did not even have a very little sleep in. Because I was too busy.

Zita and I went for our good morning to nobody walk right away.

But I got very soggy.

Because it was all the time little rain. Zita said it was Irish rain. Oh dear me.

We have enough of our very own rain. We do not need Irish all the time rain.

Maybe it followed my friend Emmet all the way from way far away Cork.

Maybe it misses him. Oh dear. Too bad for me. I do not like being a soggy dog. 

Then I had to be Zita’s special assistant when she had lots and lots of meetings. 

With all the rascal ladies. On the computer. Ha. 

That is my best good job.

At lunchtime Miss Tarryn came to bring something to our house.

So then Niamh and Miss Tarryn went for a little not so close together walk. 

And Craig and I had a peanut butter and honey toast for our lunch. Ha. Toasts are my favourite. 

Then I minded Craig. He was just writing important things on his flat computer. 

My friend Emmet is practicing open all the old not so very good bicycle locks. Ha. 

Zita did not need so much help this afternoon. So I could mind Craig instead. 

And we played catch the ball in my side yard. It was not even a bit rainy this afternoon. 

When Zita was all finished it was a sunny afternoon so we went for our before dinner walk.

We even found Professor Jill and the little dog. 

So we all went on a not so very close together walk.

We have beautiful yellow flowers in our other side yard. So Zita brought them in. 

To be beautiful on the dining room table. Ha. 

They are our own daffodil flowers. Ha. That is good. 

We will have a nice altogether dinner tonight. Zita told me. Ha.

We will watch a new program tonight. 

But it has to be a happy program this time. Craig said so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment