Tuesday 19 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Six

It is a very beautiful day outside today again today. Ha. 

Because it is summertime.

I know because yesterday we put the keep the nasty bugs out door up.  

It is not a real door. 

Because I can walk right through it. Ha. Good for us.

We went for a nice long walk.

When we got home I minded Craig. Right on the big bed. He had a sleep in.

Because he had a sick tummy last night. But now he is all better again. He told me. 

Maybe he ate a stick. I get sick tummies when I eat sticks. Oh well.

Then Niamh was nearly all awake. So I minded her. 


Right on the living room rug. Ha.

And Zita talked to Auntie Eileen in way far away Celbridge. Ha.

Then Niamh had to go to a work meeting. On her computer.

And Emmet had to talk to some students in his way far away in Cork university.

But Zita and I did not have to go to our office today. 

Because it is a Zita only holiday. So it is a holiday for me too. Ha. That is a good idea.

Yesterday at dinner time Mister Tobin took a kabillion pictures of Niamh. 

Right in the middle of our street. In front of the park. And she was dancing. Ha.

Mister Tobin is making lots of pictures for a magazine. Maybe my friend Niamh will be in it. Maybe. 

But her feet got all dirty so she had to wash them in the shake the water machine. Ha. 

At lunchtime a man brought us a very big bag of Mister Kettleman’s delicious bagels today. 


Because we did not have even one bagel in our house. Oh dear. 

We have beautiful red flowers in our front yard.

The nasty squirrels did not eat them.

Because whenever I saw them I barked them all away. Ha. Good for me. 

The giant fish are back in the other pond. We heard their splashing. They are silly fish. It is known.

After lunchtime Zita went to professor Jill’s to get some big pieces of wood. 

To fix my side yard fence. I did not know it was broken. Oh dear. 

When Zita came home we went for our before dinner walk.

With Professor Jill too. Ha.

We are going to have a nice altogether dinner tonight. All of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment