Monday 18 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Five

It is a beautiful day outside again today. Ha. Good for us.

Zita and I had a very nice walk. We did not have to go to work today.

Because it is a for everybody holiday. 

Because now it is summertime. 

So Craig did not have to wear a cosy warm shirt today. Ha. Me either. Ha. 

Then I minded Craig when Zita went for her good morning run all around.

He had a sleep in so he could listen to his book all comfy warm in the big bed. With me. 

Zita found some beautiful just for flowers boxes in somebody’s garbage. 


So now we have them. Ha. And a beautiful picture of a giant flower too. Good for us.

Then Zita was busy in the kitchen making own made scotsmen’s scones. And cookies too. Ha.

But I could not help.

Because Craig and I were playing catch the ball in the lovely sunshine.

And when we came in I had to remind him that we had not had our together toasts. Oh dear me.

So then we had a very late toast with jam. 



But only one. Because Zita is very busy in the kitchen. So there was not enough room for all of us. 

Maybe we will have delicious scones for our lunchtime. Maybe.

Last night one of the little noisy aeroplanes that flew right over my house crashed. In a far away place. 



And a nice lady soldier died. Oh dear. That is not all right.

And she went to our nice university too. And to Niamh’s other university too. Oh dear.

I do not know if she had a nice dog. Oh dear me. 

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. When everyone is fast asleep. 

So she will have a very nice dog to help her find everything. In way way way far away Heaven. Good for us. 

The very nice present man brought our present box right to my own side yard this morning. That was very nice.

It was full of coffees for the fast as can be coffee machine. 

Craig and I sat in my side yard in the beautiful sunshine this afternoon. For a long time.

And we had Scotsman’s scones with Zita. That was a good idea.

Then Miss Bruna brought Craig Lee’s old very little music machine. That was very nice. 

And it not even black. It is blue. Ha. 

In the afternoon Craig and Zita went for their adventure walk and I had a nice nap in my side yard. 

Emmet and Niamh are very busy doing their work for their own universities. 

Even though the universities are all closed up. Oh dear. 

And Emmet cannot get some of his important books. 

Because the library at his just in Cork university is closed too. 

And the books are so very old nobody else has them. Oh dear. What to do?

Zita and I went for a nice long slow walk before dinner walk. In the beautiful all the time sunshine.

Niamh and Lee and Cara and Miss Lily and two other friends were on my own corner. Talking. Ha.


I saw them. They were not very close sitting. Because of the rules. 

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. 

We are going to have used hamburgers and Mister Nicastro’s delicious sausages. Ha.

That will be a good dinner. 

Then we will watch the nice detective again. Ha. That is good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment