Friday 8 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty Five

This morning my pond is all full up. Ha.

But it is not even a bit warm outside today. That is not all right.

When Zita went for her early in the morning run all around it was snowing. Oh dear.

Then she and the black go fast car had to go downtown to her old rascal ladies office. 

To turn on her other computer. I do not know why. Oh well.

I kept Craig toasty warm. Until he was wide awake again.

Then we had our toasts. And looked out my watching window. 

My pond is covered in lots of olds leafs. And sticks too. 

Now the nice man in his little boat has to come and clean it all up. For my friends the ducks. 

Last night we had Zita’s sing happy birthday party. 

With an all on fire cake. 



It was the same very delicious own made cake that Niamh made. Ha.

With fire candles on top. 


And secret presents too.

Zita got lots of chocolates from everybody. 

Except for me. 

I got her a brand new special for cooking delicious food spoon. 

It is just like her favourite spoon. But bigger. Ha. Good for me. 

And we sang the happy birthday song. And I sang it too. 

That is my very best favourite song. It is known. 

After our dinner Zita and Niamh helped me. 

Because something was all caught between my toes. 



And it was a bit hard to walk. 

So they got my special do not stick me scissors. 

To cut off the all stuck together way too much fur between my own toes.

I was very very brave. Zita told me. 

So I got lots of peanut butter treats. Ha. Good for me.   

Zita was not so happy yesterday.

Because the nasty squirrels ate our very beautiful flowers. 

The flowers were in the other side yard. 

Not my side yard. So I could not scare them all away. Oh dear. That is not all right. Oh dear me. 

I hate squirrels. Zita hates them too. Ha. Good for us. 

When Zita was all finished her rascal ladies work we went for our before dinner walk. 

With Professor Jill too.

It was still not even a little bit warm. But we saw the full all up pond. Ha. 


But it is still too cold for my friends the ducks. Oh dear.

But maybe they will be here soon. Maybe.

We are going to have an altogether tasty pasta dinner tonight. Ha. 

We always put extra cheese on our pastas. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment