Thursday 21 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Eight 

I had a very nice quiet day today. 

Zita and I had a very little slow walk this morning. 

Because of my nice doctor Weller’s rule. 

Craig had a sleep in so he could listen to his book.

But when he was all awake we had our own toasts together.

And then we looked out my watching window. 

And we saw some baby ducks in my pond. Ha. That is good.

Then Craig read his book and I minded him. 



Zita did not need my help this morning. 

Because she just had to go to a course on her computer. About her rascal ladies work. 

That was not so very interesting. So I minded Craig instead.

It is another very beautiful full of sunshine day today. That is good. 


Our trees are almost all full up with their own leafs. 

Because it is summertime. Ha.

I had chicken on my lunch today. Ha. Chicken is my favourite.

And my friend Niamh made cheesie pastas for her lunch. 



I did not have any.

Because was too busy. I had to go and mind Zita in our office. Ha. Good for me.

Then Craig went outside to read his book. 

But it was a little too hot outside this afternoon.

So I minded him from inside our flappy side door. Ha. Good for me. 



Emmet was not so very busy today. 

But he cannot read some of his very important very very old stories.

Because they are in the very old library in his far away in Cork university. 

And the library is still all locked up as tight as can be. Oh dear. 


And nobody knows how to open it. Oh dear me. That is not all right.

Maybe somebody lost the key. 

Sometimes we cannot find the keys for our cars. Oh dear. 

Then everybody has to look all over everywhere. Or the cars cannot go anywhere at all. Oh dear.

Because he could not read his important stories Emmet went for a long walk instead. 

In the blue as can be full of sunshine sky afternoon. 

Sometimes nice by yourself long walks are the best walks. It is known.

Zita and I sometimes have by ourselves nice walks. Just to think. Ha. Those are my favourite walks. 

Last night after the dragons game Niamh and her very fast bicycle went for a ride. And to see Miss Tarryn. 

Up on the busy street. 

But the busy street is not even a bit busy. Because of the rules. 

And Emmet went for his at night walk too. That is a good time for a nice walk. 

Zita and I went for our slow little walk when she was all finished the rascal ladies work. That was nice. 

We will have a lovely altogether dinner tonight. 

Because we will have Mister Nicastro’s very tasty lots of cheese and meat pie for our dinner.

Then we will watch the nice detective and go to bed. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment