Saturday 16 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Three

I had a very busy day today. And it was not even go to work at home day. 

Zita and I had a very nice walk this morning. It was a very sunny morning. 

Then Zita made a little wall around our beautiful flowers. Ha.



So I minded Craig. Because he had a little sleep in this morning. 

The present man brought me a brand new giant red ball. In a very big box. Ha.

Because my old one was not so much a ball anymore. It was all full of holes.

Maybe because I chewed it all up. Maybe. Now I have a new one. Ha. Good for me. 

Then after Craig had his too much coffees he moved nearly all the black music machines.


I do not know why. He just put other black music machines instead. And new lots of wires. Oh well. 

But he had to dust everything. 

Because music machines make dust too. It is known. 

Then Craig and Zita went for their adventure walk so I minded the house. 

Right in my own kitchen.



Last night we did not watch any detectives. 

Because everybody just sat at the dining room table and talked and talked and talked.

And ate the delicious cookies Niamh made. 

Until everybody was too tired to talk anymore. And the cookies were nearly all gone.

So we went to bed. 

Except for Emmet because he had to go for his late at nighttime walk. Oh well.

Emmet has to get a new book. 


Because his learn how to talk like a Roman book is not so very good. Oh dear. That is not all right.

His friend from was far away in Cambridge university is going to send him a better book. 

Because she already can talk just like a way way old Roman. 

So she lots and lots of learn Roman books.

Niamh is at Miss Anna’s house. For another friend’s happy birthday party.

So everybody can eat the delicious cake she made.

It is an outside in the back yard party. So everybody will not be close at all. 

Because of the rules. That is good.

The black go fast car took Zita to visit Mister Saint Albert’s make their own cheese store. 

To get lots of delicious Mister Saint Albert’s very old cheese. 

And even some of the special for own made pizzas cheese. Ha. That is good. 

And before dinnertime nice Mister Nicastro came to my house with lots of brand new vegetables.

And his very tasty for toasts bread. 

And even the especially delicious Mister Nicastro’s sausages too. That is good.

We put our big red box outside and he just put everything all inside. That is good.

When Zita got home she put all the delicious food safe away and we went on our before dinner walk.

And we found professor Jill too. That is nice.

But some nasty geese are in my park. That is not all right. Geese are too messy. 

They should stay in the little lake. Not our lovely pond park. It is known.

Maybe we will watch the detectives tonight. 

Or maybe everybody will just talk a lot and I will mind them. 

Right underneath the dining room table. Ha. That is my favourite job. It is known. 







No comments:

Post a Comment