Wednesday 13 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty 

After we had our good morning walk Zita went for a run all over everywhere. 

So I minded Craig. We did not have a very big sleep in. Oh well.

So when Zita came back home we were all ready to have our together toasts. That is all right.

Then Zita talked to her mother and father on the telephone. 

It is nice and warm way over there. It is not even a little bit warm here. That is not so nice.

Yesterday my friend Niamh went for a ride on the very fast old bicycle.



So she could take delicious cookies to her friends. Ha. That was a good idea.

Her friend’s bicycles are not so fast as Niamh’s. 

Because hers is a go very fast old racing bicycle. From way far away Italy. Ha. 



After lunchtime Zita made the front yard all neat and tidy. I could not help.

Because sometimes I might dig holes. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Then she talked to Kathy on her see you too telephone. For a long time.

So I stayed in the very sunny side yard. For a long time too. Ha. 

And my friend Emmet went for his nice all over everywhere walk.

And Niamh and Miss Lily went for a nice not very close walk too. 

So then Zita and I went for our lovely walk too. Ha. 

Craig had to mind the house all by himself. Oh well.

But when we came home I stayed here and Zita and Craig went for their very own adventure walk. Ha.

And they saw my friends the ducks. Right in our own pond. Ha. That is good. 

Tonight is the dragons game night for Emmet and Niamh and Miss Tarryn and all the Mahoneys too. Ha.

So we will not have a nice altogether dinner tonight. Oh dear me. 

Just hotdogs in buns for everybody. Except for Emmet.

Because he likes outside cooked hamburgers instead. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch a new detective tonight.

Maybe one of Mister Tom’s detectives. Maybe.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment