Monday 4 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty One

It is not a lovely sunny day today. And it is not so warm either.

But we went for our before breakfast walk anyway. 

Then I had a nice nap on my comfy rug in the kitchen. 

I had a very quiet day today. 

When Craig was all awake we had a bagel for our breakfast. 

And then we looked out the window.

The outside is not so very interesting anymore because of the rules. 

So I had another nice nap right beside Craig in the comfy living room rug.

So I could mind him while he read his book. That is an easy job.


Craig and I had Scotsmen’s oatmeal cakes for our lunch. With lots of honey.

They are not even a bit tasty unless you put lots of honey on them. Oh well. 

We played catch the ball this afternoon. 

But only for a little while because it is not so nice outside today. Too bad for us.

Then I helped Zita in our new office. It was not a way too busy day today. That is good.

When all her work was finished Zita and I went for our walk with Professor Jill. And the little dog.

Zita had to wear a cosy warm coat. And gloves too.

Because it is not so very warm outside today. Too bad for us. 

We came home just in time to make our very tasty Irish chicken dinner. Ha. Good for us.

Then we watched some new detectives and went to our comfy beds early.

Because everybody was too tired. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment