Thursday 30 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty Seven 

I had a very quiet day today.

Zita and I went for our good morning walk today.

But it is a little rain all the time day. So I was a bit soggy when we got home.

Then Zita had a very long rascal ladies meeting. So I had to be very quiet this morning.

I did not mind Craig this morning.

Because he was all up too.

So we had our together breakfast and then we opened all the boxes in the front hall.

Next week is Zita’s sing happy birthday day. 

So they were secret presents. 

And a box for Emmet too. All full of little tools. 

So he can learn how to open doors. Even if he lost the key. Ha. 

When he was all awake he made his Irish tea and took his box downstairs. 

So he could practice. Ha.

Last night when everybody was fast asleep I talked to Mister Saint Newton. 

To make sure that Maggie and Shadow were not chasing all of Uncle Bill’s turkeys all away.

They are catching sheeps dogs. 

But they should not catch Uncle Bill’s own Turkeys. 

Or he will never catch them again. Even in way far away Heaven. Oh dear. 

So I asked Mister Saint Newton to remind them. Ha. Good for me. 

Because last night was the day that Uncle Bill went all the way to Heaven.


Craig said he took his very noisy motorcycle with him. Too bad for us. 

Niamh and I had our lunch together. Then I had a very nice nap.

We did not play catch the ball today.

Because of the all the time rain. Oh well. Naps are my favourite too. 

But when the rascal work was all finished Zita and I went for a walk anyway. Oh well.

We had a very nice altogether dinner tonight. We had delicious chicken. I could smell it all day. 

I helped Zita and Niamh make our dinner. We listened to loud music too. Ha.

That is good. Together dinners are my favourite dinnertimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment