Sunday 10 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty Seven 

It is still too cold outside today. 

But the outside bathtub was not just all frozen up today. That is good.

Today is the just for everybodies mothers day. Ha.

I do not remember my mother. 

So Zita said that she will always be my very best mother. Ha. That is good.

We could not see Craig’s mother today. In her little apartment.

Because of the do not get everybody else sick and die rules. Oh dear. 

We did not make our garden beautiful today. 

Because of the cold.

The present man brought two brand new books for Niamh. 

For her nice university classes. Ha. That is good.

She was very busy arguing with people from her class all morning. 

Right on the computer. Ha. Too bad for them.

And Emmet is reading the very very old book all about some people stealing a lady’s famous cow.


So she got very angry and all her soldiers went fought everybody everywhere. Oh dear.

People should not steal anything. Even smelly cows. 

Niamh’s friend Miss Anna brought her a brand new from Mister Kettleman’s bagel. Ha.

And Mister Tom left us a brand new detective program. In our mailbox. I did not see him.

Because I was having my own lunch. With cheesie treats on top. Oh well.

Then Zita talked to auntie Eileen for a long time. In our own office. So I minded her. 

Then Zita and Niamh and the go fast car went to practice driving. Just all around.

So I stayed here to mind everything.

Even Craig in the den. 



He is a detective in long long time ago way far away China. 

And a church man has been killed. 

Oh dear.

But the nasty bunny came and ate some of our beautiful flowers. 

I saw it. From my watching window.



So I had to go and get my friend Craig. 


And tell him that the bunny was here. In our front yard. 

So we could scare it all away. Good for me.

We do not like that bunny. It should not eat our flowers. They are not it’s flowers. 

It should only eat carrots. It is the rule. 


When the black go fast car came home Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. 

My friend Niamh stayed here so she could make the special delicious dinner for tonight. 

Because it is the special for you own mother’s day today. 

It will be some chicken all covered up with delicious cheese. 

The from far away Italy cheese. Ha. 

From nice Mister Nicastro’s tasty cheese store. That is a good dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment