Sunday 24 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty One

I had a very quiet day today.

Zita and I got up very very early.

So she had to have her too much coffees right away. 

Then she talked to her mother in far away Dublin. On the telephone.

So I minded Zita. Right there. On the comfy rug.

Then Craig was all awake too. 

He only had a very little sleep in today. I do not know why.

So Craig and I had bananas bread for our together breakfast. Ha. Bananas bread is very tasty too.

Then everybody had squeaky clean showers. 

Because everybody was way too smelly. But not me. 

Because I had a bath not so long ago. Ha.

A little bird fell down in our side yard after lunchtime. I could not go out to help. Oh dear.

But Niamh and Lee and Cara helped it because it could hop as quick as could be.

So they put it in a very safe place. So it could fly away. Ha. That is good.

I did not stay outside so much today. Because it is very hot in my side yard.



Then Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk. In the very hot outside. 

I stayed here to help Niamh write her brand new story. 

When they came back they were nearly all melted away. Oh dear. 

And when Niamh’s head was all full up the old very fast bicycle took her for a windy ride. Ha.

But she did not stay out very long.

Because even the wind is too hot. Oh dear. 

We will not have our altogether dinner tonight.

Because Emmet’s not so far away friends can play the dragons game. 

But only at dinnertime. 

They could not play at the right time today. 

But I do not know why. Oh well.

We did not go for our little walk before dinner.

Because it was still way too hot outside. 

So we stayed here in our nice cool house. 

Sometimes I just lie all on top of the cold air holes. Ha. 

That is a nice place to have a nice nap. When you are too hot. 

Then I minded Craig while he read his new book. Good for me.

We are having eggs for our dinner tonight. 

But eggs are not so interesting as bacon. 

We will not have any bacon tonight.  Oh well. Too bad for me.

We will watch the nice detective tonight.

But we will go to bed early. 

Because Zita and I got up way too early this morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment