Monday 11 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty Eight 

We had a very quiet day today. 

Zita and I had a very nice good morning walk. It is only a bit too cold today.

Then I helped Zita with our every morning meeting. Ha.

Then I had a toast with Craig. But I could not stay to mind him this morning.

Because we had more lots of rascal ladies work to do. Ha. I am a big help.

Niamh had an important meeting today. With the nice help you people at her nice university.

And Emmet was as busy as can be reading his very very old stories.

I did not even have my lunch until late because I was helping Zita. Ha.

We had an extremely delicious dinner last night. Zita help Niamh make it. Altogether.

And then everybody ate it all up. Ha.

I got some too. It was cheesie chicken. Ha. That is a good dinner.

Zita and Niamh ordered some more tasty food from the nice man who brings it to our house. 

It takes a long time to do that. Oh dear. 

It was a bit very noisy here today.

Because Emmet moved everything in his bedroom to brand new places. 

I do not know why. Maybe it was a just because move everything. Oh well.

I minded Zita until it was time for our early walk. 

We had an early walk because Zita has an important at dinnertime meeting. 

That is why we had an early before dinner walk.

But it was not a long walk today because my leg was a little bit sore. Oh well. 

We are going to have the used delicious chicken again tonight. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch some more of the from far away detectives tonight. Ha.

That is not a too scary program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment