Sunday 31 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Eight 

It is not even a bit warm outside today. 

We did not go for an early morning walk today.

But Craig and Zita and I went for a little altogether walk last night. A not so far walk.

Because of my doctor’s rules about my leg having a nice long rest. Oh well.

Zita was working in the garden this morning so I minded Craig.

Right beside him. On the big comfy bed. That is an easy job.

He had to put on a comfy warm shirt. 

Because it was a bit too cold even inside the house.

Our beautiful trees have flowers all over them. That is good.

And they are different colours too. Ha. That is nice.


We had own made muffins for our breakfast. 

Zita made them very early this morning. Ha.

After breakfast I was watching everything from my own window and I saw professor Jill.



She went up to see the nice farmers. 

On the not so very busy anymore Street. 

And she brought us some brand new tasty vegetables. That was very nice. 

But we did not go for a together walk. Too bad for us. 

All my family had a very quiet day. So I had a quiet day too. That is good. 

I minded Craig in the den for a little while. 

He is getting all ready to fight Mister Napoleon. 

Right near where all my family comes from. Ha. Maybe we saw everything. Maybe.

Then when Zita was making a very tasty delicious dinner I helped her. In the kitchen. 

We made a fat round own made bread. 



All by ourselves. 

I always get treats for being such a good kitchen helper. 

Then Zita helped Niamh. 

Niamh was changing her bedroom all around again. 

Because now she has giant plants in her bedroom. Ha. 

Maybe lions will come and live there. Maybe.

And Zita found Craig his old friend the pretend animal Rhinoceros. Ha.

Rhinoceros are very very fierce. 

Some people just shoot animals. For no reason. That is not all right.

So Rhinoceros have a sharp pointy horn to stick into those nasty people. 

And very big feet to squish them flat. Ha. Good for them.

Craig said he had a very lazy afternoon. 

But it was only him. Everybody else was very busy. Me too.

We are going to have outside cooked sausages for our dinner tonight. That is good. 

Sometimes I get sausage treats. But not all the time. 

Because sometimes they all just get all eaten. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Tonight maybe we will watch the up north in Finland detective tonight. On the television. In the den. 


No comments:

Post a Comment