Tuesday 12 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty Nine

I had a very busy morning today.

Zita and I got up a bit early today.

So we could have our good morning walk. 

And then we filled up the outside bathtub. For all the little birds.

And we got some beautiful flowers from our other side yard. 



Before the nasty squirrels could eat them. Oh dear me. 

I hate squirrels. And the silly bunny too. They should not come to our house. 

And they should not be in our beautiful garden. It is known.

Then I helped Zita with the good morning to everybody meeting. With all the rascal ladies.

Craig had a little sleep in. So he could listen to his new book. Right in our comfy bed. Ha.

He is a knight with a very fierce horse. He is looking for nasty people. 

Because the King asked him to. And then gave him a very little castle. Ha. 

When Craig was all awake he made the very fluffy coffee for Zita. Ha.

And then we had an oatmeal cookie for our together breakfast.

But then I had to go back in our new office. To help Zita.

She was looking for new rascal ladies. 

And she was talking to a lady right on her computer. Ha. I was as quiet as could be. Ha.

Niamh was very busy today too. With her university classes. 

And doing her stretching exercises with her friends.

Emmet is still reading about why you should not steal cows in very very long time ago Ireland. 

Or his friend Mister CĂș Chulainn and all his friends will find you. Oh dear. That would not be so good.

I had lots of cheese treats on my lunch today. Ha. 

Then I went back to mind Zita. She had to talk to lots of people on the telephone. 

So I could be very quiet I had a nice nap. Ha. Good for me.

But then she and the black go fast car had to go to downtown. 

To find an important piece of paper. And bring it back to our house. 


So I waited for her. Right at my watching windows. It is my own best job. Ha. 

When Zita was back home and everything was all finished we went for our before dinner walk. 

With Professor Jill and the little dog.

Niamh and the old fast bicycle went for a somewhere ride with some of her lemon friends. 

We are having our special Sunday breakfast for our dinner tonight. Ha.

Maybe I will get a bit of toast. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment