Wednesday 6 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty Three 

I was very busy all day today.

Zita got up very early. She did not even have a little sleep in. 

So I got up to mind her. Ha.

Then Craig and I had our together toasts. And looked out my watching window.

But the pond is still all empty as can be. 

And it is nearly Zita’s sing happy birthday day. Oh dear.

Maybe they lost all the water. Maybe.

What will my friends the ducks think. Oh dear me.

Yesterday a man got squished in way far away Wales. And it was not even by a dragon. 

He got squished by a buffalo. Not even one of our very furry buffalos. Another kind of buffalo.

I did not think they had buffalos in way far away Wales. Oh dear. 

Maybe their aeroplane got all lost. Maybe. 

Sometimes aeroplanes get lost. And then you do not know where you are. Oh dear.

That is why we can only use aeroplanes that know how to get to our own not so far away aeroport. Ha.

Then before lunchtime Craig and Zita went on a very long adventure walk. 

To visit the nice lady lawyer. 

And sign lots and lots of papers. Oh dear. 

It was for the just in case you just get squished by a lost buffalo and die papers. Oh dear. 

Craig went in the go faster chair. But he has to fix it. 

Because his feet keep falling off. And they had to use the stong as can be tape. 

To keep his feet off the ground. Oh dear. That is not so all right.

I minded everything when they were away. Even Emmet and Niamh. All by myself. Ha.

I helped Niamh make a beautiful tasty all full up to the very top with chocolate cake. 

Because it will be Zita’s sing happy birthday day tomorrow. Ha. 

I got Zita my own secret sing happy birthday present. It came today. Ha. Craig told me. 

But I do not know what it is. Because it is a secret.

Zita and I took Professor Jill and little dog on our before dinnertime walk. 

When we got home a had to chase away the squirrels. From my own side yard. Silly squirrels.



We have too many squirrels. All different colours. And a chipmunk too. And a bunny rabbit.

That is not all right. It is known. 

Tonight is the dragons games night at our house. 

So we will not have an altogether dinner. Oh well.

We are going to have lots of delicious snacks instead. 

And Emmet and Niamh will have them downstairs. In their comfy bedrooms. 

Where they can see everybody else on their computers. They will have snacks too.

Miss Tara is always making delicious food. Ha. 

Then we will watch the detective program. Ha.

Last night Craig had ice cream. I did not get any. Too bed for me.

Maybe we will have chips tonight. Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment