Friday 15 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Two

I was very busy today.

After our nice walk Zita went for her fast run all around.

When she came home we went right to our rascal ladies work. In our own office.

Craig did not have a sleep in today. 

So I helped him play the catch the ball game.

Before I had my breakfast.

Then I went right back to my office to help Zita. It is my best job.

Niamh did not have a sleep in either.

Because she had to make another very special delicious cake for her friend’s happy birthday day.


It is only for her friend.

But not for us. Oh dear.

So then she made tasty chocolate chip cookies for us. 

And not just some cookies. But lots and lots of them. Just for us. Ha. That was a good idea.

And my friend Emmet is very busy learning how to talk like a very old Roman. 



He used to know how. But he just forgot. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

After my lunchtime I looked out my watching window. At the windy rain.



But only for a little while. 

Because it was not even a bit very interesting.

So I went back into our office to be Zita’s best special assistant. Ha.

Zita helped Niamh with the beautiful cake’s delicious icing. 

But I could not help. 

So I just watched everything. And I did not get in the way. 

Not even one time. Ha. Good for me.

When all our work was finished Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. 

And we found professor Jill too. I was only a little bit all soggy when I got home.

Then the go fast car took Zita and Niamh to her friend’s house. 

So her friend could have the cake when it was brand new and as delicious as can be. Ha.

We are making own made pizzas tonight. Own made pizzas are my favourite. 

Because pizzas are just giant cheese cookies. Ha. It is known. 

And if Mister Tony makes them he puts pepperonis right on top of the cheese. Ha. 

Those are my favourites too. 

Maybe we will watch more of the nice detective and his friends. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment