Thursday 28 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Five

It was still too hot for nice walks outside today. So we stayed inside.

It is all nice and cool in our house.

Because the man fixed our make the house nice and cool machine. Ha.

Last night Niamh went outside so she could go fast on her fast board. 

With Miss Tarryn too. Up on the not so very busy street.

She did not fall off and did not brake herself at all. That is good. 

I helped Zita this morning in our own rascal ladies office. 

And I had toasts with my friend Craig too. I was very busy this morning. 

So I got the special for bagels cheese on my breakfast today. Ha. That is a tasty treat.

Craig finished his little giant castle. Again. 

Whenever he finishes it he finds new parts and then he makes it even bigger. Oh dear.


He found the go up and down door. Ha. It was not lost.

And he put little soldiers right in the castle. Ha. I was a big help. 

And now the giant break castle walls machine works too. Ha. 



Then I had a nice nap. In my office. So I could mind my friend Zita too.

Niamh had a squeaky clean shower. 

Maybe she was very dirty from her riding on her go fast board last night. Maybe.

And Emmet is very busy with his very old stories. 

He said he is going to be busy for a very long time. 

Because the stories are very hard to read. 



And the people who wrote them were not such very neat writers. Oh dear. 

Yesterday the present man brought Craig a brand new book. 

It another story about the policeman in way far away France.

Who has the very brave not so tall dog who helps him. 

And a very noisy from England car. Oh dear. Those are good books.

Mister Paul came to our house so he could borrow the go fast car. I do not know why. Oh well.

I had a very busy afternoon. I minded Niamh outside in our side yard. 

When she was writing her next new story for her interesting class. 

And then I helped Zita with our rascal ladies work. Ha. 

I am always a big help. It is my best job.

We are not going to have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because Emmet is playing with his other friends. Oh well.

Niamh is finished her next interesting story for her nice university. That is good. 

But she is going to have her dinner with me. And Craig and Zita too. That is good.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment