Sunday 17 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Four

It was a very sunshiney morning so Zita and I had a very nice walk.

When we came home everybody was still fast asleep.

Because it is sleep in Sunday.

But Zita and I were very busy.

She was making brand new do not get anybody sick masks for us.

With her sew everything machine. Right on the dining room table.



So I was very busy minding her. Ha. Good for me.

When Craig was fast awake we went outside to play catch the ball.

Because it was a beautiful sunshiney day today. All day. Ha.

So we played for a little long time. Good for us.

All our beautiful trees are getting all full of  green leafs. That is good.

We did not go to fast asleep until late last night.

Because after our dinner everybody was talking all about movies for a very long time.

Movies are Emmet and Niamh’s favourite. Ha. 

Niamh even goes to classes all about movies at her nice university. That is good.

After lunchtime Zita and Craig went for a long adventure walk. 

And then they stopped at Lee and Cara’s house. To talk to everybody. 

Because everybody was far apart there. Niamh was there too. Ha.

I had a lovely long nap on the big flat warm stones in my side yard. Ha. That was a good nap.

But when Craig and Zita got home I was too hot. 

So I had to have a nice long drink of water. Ha

Maybe our summertime time came last night when we were all fast asleep. Maybe.

Then Zita and I made our side yard as beautiful as could be.



Because maybe it is summertime. Maybe. 

Then Zita and I went for our before dinner walk.

We did not go for a very long walk tonight.



Because I had a bit sore foot. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Sometimes when you get a bit old like Craig and me you get a bit too sore to go for long walks. 

So then you can just have nice rests and tasty treats instead. 

And maybe look out your watching window. And have extra toasts. 

Or read your brand new book. And have more too much coffees.

That is the rule. It is a good rule.

We had a very tasty cooked outside hamburgers for dinner tonight. But not all of us.

Because Niamh was having a sit far away dinner with Cara and Lee. 

But together dinners are the very best dinners. They are my favourite. 

Because everybody is here for me to mind and everybody laughs all the time. 

These are very good dinners. Maybe we will have one tomorrow.

We will watch the nice detective and his friends tonight.

Tomorrow is a holiday. For everybody. Not just us. 





No comments:

Post a Comment