Thursday 14 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty One

I almost missed my breakfast today.

Because I was too busy helping Zita. But she reminded me. That was nice.

And after I had my breakfast I had my together with Craig breakfast.

We had toasts with lots of very tasty honey.

Then Niamh was all awake too. 

So I minded her. Right on the living room rug.

It is not so cold today. 

So Craig and I played catch the ball three times. That was nice.

There are lots and lots of birds all over everywhere. 

So we have to put brand new water in their bathtub all the time. 

Yesterday I went down the scary basement stairs. 

So I could mind Emmet and Niamh.

When Craig and Zita were on their adventure walk. Ha.

I brought my own towel. Ha. And Niamh found my comfy pillow. Good for us.


Then I had a little rest right on Niamh’s very comfy sofa. Ha. Good for us.



Last night everybody played the dragons game.

Because it was dragons game night. 



Everybody laughed all the time. I could hear them. Ha.

Emmet’s friend Miss Andrea is going to be a doctor. That is good. 

Just like his friend Miss Doctor Rachel. 

They are in a hospital doctors. Not an in a university doctor. 

After lunchtime I minded Craig. In the living room. 

So he would not be just lonely. That is my best job.

But then I had to help Zita in our office until we were all finished for the day. 

Then we went for our before dinnertime walk. That is good.

We will have an nice altogether dinner tonight. Good for us.

Maybe we will watch the nice detective and all his friends again tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment