Wednesday 27 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Four

Everybody had a very quiet day today.

Because it is another way too hot outside day today.

So we did not go for a good morning walk. 

Craig did not even have a little sleep in. 

Because it was a bit too hot in the comfy bed. Oh dear. 

And a man had to come to fix the keep the house cool as can be machine.

So my house was only a bit cool this morning.

So we kept all the curtains nearly closed. To keep the too hot outside. 

But Zita left a bit open right at my watching window. So I could watch everything. 

Because it is my job. Ha.

Zita found even more boxes of little knights and even lots and lots of animals. 

Even elephants. Ha. 

Maybe they are Punic elephants. Maybe.

They are my favourite elephants. Ha.

Then Craig had to put all the knights and soldiers in the right boxes. Oh dear.

That took a very long time. I could not help so I had a nap instead. 

Then after lunchtime the man came. 

And he brought a brand new part to put in the machine.

So now the house is newly all comfy cool again.

We are going to have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because Tara is busy tonight and could not play dragons with everybody. 

So they changed the day. That is a good idea.

Last night Craig forgot it was my dinnertime. He was reading his book. And I had to remind him. By myself.


So I just stare at him. For a long time. And then he remembers. Ha. 

A man came to my house today. With ice cream. 

Miss Tarryn sent it to Niamh. Because our house was not so cool. 

So Niamh could have some ice cream. 

And not be too hot when she did her reading for her nice university. That was a very nice present.

Yesterday Niamh talked to Miss Tarryn. Right in front of our house.


But Niamh was on the other side of our street. 

Because of the do not get sick rules. 

Because nobody wants to get sick and maybe just die. Oh dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment