Wednesday 20 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Seven 

I went to see my Doctor Waller this morning. At my little hospital.

To see him about my sore leg. Oh dear.

And Zita could not go in with me. Because of the rules. Oh dear.

But I was very brave and went in all by myself. Zita had to stay in our car. 

And Doctor Waller looked at me right away. Because he is my very nice doctor.

But he said I have to have a rest. I cannot go for long walks. Only very short walks.

Until my leg feels all better again. Oh dear me.

But I can still have tasty treats.  And lovely naps. Ha.

When I was at my little hospital Craig’s very fierce animal friends minded our house for me. That was nice.



When we got home Zita had to go to doctor Susan’s house. 

Because there was too much water in her bathroom. Oh dear. That is not all right. 

So a fix the bathroom person has to go to her house. To fix everything again.

We had to put brand new clean water in the bird’s outside bathtub again. 

Because birds get very dirty so we have to put new water in every day. Oh dear.

After lunchtime the not so very fast bicycle took Zita downtown. 

To give someone some money. For the rascal ladies.

Craig and I stayed in my side yard.



And I minded him. All by myself.

Because it is a very lovely beautiful day again today. 

Then when Zita came home I minded her. Outside in the full of sunshine side yard. 

And Mister Paul came over to see us. 

He brought his bicycle. But he could not ride it.

Because it only had empty tires. You can not go fast when your tires are just empty.

So he had to borrow our make your tires round machine. 

Then Craig and Zita and Emmet had a far away visit with Mister Paul. 

With icy cold beers. Ha. And I minded everybody. 

Right there in my own side yard.

Niamh was very busy today. 

Because she had to finish her brand new story. Ha.

Before it was time for everybody to play the dragons game. 

So only Craig and Zita and I will have our upstairs dinner.

We are having a delicious chicken from the not far away farm. 

The nice farmer brought some to our house. 

Emmet and Niamh will be in their very comfy big bedrooms for their dinnertime.

That is what happens when they play dragons. Ha. 

Then maybe we will watch the nice detective program again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment