Sunday 3 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty

It was a very beautiful morning today.

So after Zita talked to her mother and father on the telephone we went for our walk.

We had a very nice long walk. 

We saw the lady who grows all the delicious vegetables in our other side yard.

She is getting everything all ready for the garden. 

But she put smelly sheep poop on top of everything. I do not think that was so nice. 

Those sheep should just stay in Ireland. 

We do not need their smelly sheep here. Oh dear.

There was a very smelly skunk outside last night. But I fierce barked it all away. 

Zita would not let me go outside to chase it. 

Because then maybe I would be all way too smelly to come back inside. Oh well.

So I went to bed instead.

When we got home from our good morning walk Craig was very all fast awake.

He had a nice sleep in today. 

Because it is sleep in Sunday. Ha.

Then Craig and Zita and I had our together toasts. Ha. That is good. 

The nice man who makes the very tasty for toasts bread will bring it to the very little bookstore.



Nearly beside Mister Nicastro’s store. 

Then you can get your bread and take it back to you own house. 

And make your own tasty toasts too. Ha. That is a good idea. 

After lunchtime Niamh had a squeaky clean shower. And I had a very nice nap. 

Zita was in the front yard for a long time. Making it all beautiful and tidy.



But I could not be a big help. 

Because sometimes I forget my job and dig big holes right where the flowers grow. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Then Craig and Zita went for another adventure walk. 

I stayed home to mind Emmet.It is my job. Ha. Good for me. 

I did not have to mind Niamh. 

After she made her tires as round as could be she and the old very fast bicycle went for a ride.



To find Miss Anna and her bicycle. And go for a ride all over. Ha. 

Craig and Zita found Professor Jill. She was on her bicycle too. That is silly.

And then when they came home they gave her some do not sneeze all the time medicine. Ha.

That was a good idea. 

Then Craig and Zita had some more too much coffees. 

And a very little bit of Mister Saint Albert’s extremely delicious pecan and maple syrup pie. Ha.

It is a not for dogs pie. Oh well. 

We will have a very tasty dinner tonight.

Because Mister Kettleman sent a man with a bag full up with brand new toasty bagels. 

Right to our house. Ha. That is a tasty dinner. 

With just for bagels cheese too. Good for us. 






No comments:

Post a Comment