Saturday 23 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty 

We were very very busy today. 

Craig did not have even a little sleep in today.

Because he went to his old friends breakfast. 

But not in a restaurant. Because the restaurants are all closed up.

So they all went to our beautiful park instead.

And everybody brought their own breakfast. Ha. 

I saw them from my watching window. 

Craig took some of Niamh’s own made from bananas bread. And coffee too. 

That was a good breakfast.

Mister Paul and Robert and Sandra and Mister Tom were all there too. 

And they stayed outside in the beautiful sunshine even until my lunchtime. Ha.

My friend Niamh had a sick tummy this morning. 

But then she took her special for sick tummies medicine. 

And had a nice nap on the sofa. In the living room. I stayed with her so she would not be lonely. Ha

Then when Craig came home she was all better. That was good.

Today was the day to make the house all spic and span. 

But Zita did not use the noisy machine.

Because Niamh was fast asleep in the living room. With me. Ha.

And because she was all better this afternoon Niamh and I made four very delicious from France breads. Ha. 

And I guarded her brand new shoes too.


All by myself. In the kitchen. Ha.

Then Zita helped Craig change another music machine. 



But not any of the ones in the living room.

Only a little one in the den. I do not know why. Oh well.

Then he looked at lots of lots and lots pieces of paper he found. That was not so interesting. 

And Zita remembered all about the noisy make the floors clean machine. Oh well.

So I went to my side yard to play with my big red ball. Ha. 



That is my favourite. Ha.

Then Craig came out to my side yard too. 

Maybe because of the noisy machine. Ha. Good for us. 

We are going to have a nice altogether dinner tonight.

We are going to have Mister Saint Albert’s tasty cheese and Niamh’s brand new own made bread.


We watched the nice detective last night. But his old friend was shot. And then died. Oh dear.

ZIta was very sad. Because he was her favourite detective. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

So we went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment