Thursday 7 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty Four

Today is my friend Zita’s sing happy birthday day. All day. Ha. Good for us. 

I had a very very busy day. 

So Craig had to write a very long story for me today.

Because I was so busy. Ha. 

Today our own pond is all filling up with water. It was not all lost. That is good. 



I saw it all by myself. When Zita and I went on our good morning walk. Ha. That is good.

Maybe it was her surprise birthday present from my friends the ducks. Maybe.

Everybody is very happy when our beautiful pond is full up to the top again. Me too. 

I was very busy being Zita’s special helper assistant today. 

I have my own very fluffy towel to lie on in our rascal ladies office. 

Because sometimes I need to have a nap. Being a helper assistant is a big job. Good for us.

Last night everybody had a very good time. When they played the dragons game.



I know that because I could hear them laughing all the time. That is good.

When you laugh all your insides laugh too. And then you feel all better all over. Ha.

Dogs laugh too. But only on the inside. I do not know why. Oh well. 

When our important meetings were all finished I went into the living room so I could mind Craig.

And watch the brand new water fill up the right in front of my house pond. 



I had a very busy morning. 

Craig and I had a very delicious toasty warm bagel for our together lunchtime. And with jam too. 

Mister Kettleman makes very tasty bagels. Every day too. Ha. I did not know that. 

At lunchtime time Zita went for her own by herself walk.

Because her head was too full of meetings. Oh dear. That is why I have nice naps.

So my head does not get all full up. Ha. Good for me. 

Before my lunchtime Craig and I played catch the ball. Lots of times. It is not very cold outside today.

My friend Emmet is still reading his very very old Irish stories. 

He told me that his friend Mister CĂș Chulainn has a hat that yells at everyone. 

Even in way old Irish. Oh dear. That is not such a nice hat.

He should get a nice keep your ears warm hat like Craig’s. Oh dear. 

My friend Niamh was very busy this afternoon. 

Making the very special sing happy birthday day cake as beautiful as can be. 


And all covered all over with very special sticky chocolate icing. Ha. 

Zita and I found professor Jill and she had a special very old flower. In a bottle. 

Now it will grow in our garden too. Ha. That is nice.

Then we went altogether for our dinnertime walk. With the little dog too.


Our beautiful pond is going to be all full up to the top very soon. Maybe tomorrow. Ha. 

Before my dinner lots of very very loud very fast aeroplanes flew right over the top of our house. 

I did not ask them to fly over my house. 



They were way too loud. I barked at them but they did not hear me.

Because they were all too loud. That is not so nice. 

Then they went away. That is good. 

We will sing the happy birthday song tonight. After our dinner. 

When we have the special all on fire cake. 

That is my favourite song. I always sing it too. 

Then we will give Zita the secret presents everybody got her. And mine too. Ha. 

Birthdays are my most favourite days. It is known.





No comments:

Post a Comment