Friday 29 May 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Six

It is still a bit too hot for nice good morning walks. So we stayed in our house.

Craig did not have even a very little sleep in today.

But I could not have our together toasts with him. 

Because I was way too busy being Zita’s special helper. 



In our own rascal ladies office. Ha. Good for me.

Our front yard trees have beautiful smelly flowers on them. That is good. 

It is nice to have smelly flowers when you open the front door.

After lunch I minded Craig in the living room. 



He had to play with his giant little castle again. Ha. 

Now it is even bigger with even another tower. 

And there is a big black fierce Bouvier dog guarding the front door.



Maybe it is me. Maybe. That is a good castle.

Emmet left one of his very important interesting books in way far away Ireland.

So the present man will bring us a new one. Nearly right away. That is good.

Niamh is very busy. Because now she has another new story to write. Oh dear.

I had a very tasty lunch. With bagel cheese on top. Ha. 

Then I minded Zita in our office all afternoon. It is my job.



Because I am her very best special assistant. It is known. 

We will not have our altogether dinner tonight.

Because Emmet and Niamh and Miss Tarryn and all the Mahoneys are play the dragons game tonight.

So it will only be Craig and Zita and I upstairs together tonight. Oh well. Too bad for us.

We watched the very last program with the nice detective last night. Oh dear. 

But Craig and Zita said maybe they could find some old ones they did not see. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment