Tuesday 1 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Four

We were very busy today. 

Because today my friend Zita has to go to way far away Ireland. To see everybody. 

So they do not just forget all about her. Ha. 

She drove Niamh to her beautiful clothes store. It is the very early in the morning day today. Oh well.

Then we went for our before breakfast walk. It is not so nice outside today. 

There was even loud thunder this morning and rain too. Oh dear. I do not like the too loud thunder. 

Sometimes when we have loud thunder I go right downstairs to Emmet’s bedroom. And get on his comfy bed.

He told me I could. Even when he is not right here with me. 

Because we are always friends.

Even when he is in his way far away in Cork university. Ha. Good for us.

And after our toasts Zita was very busy filling up the bags with little wheels.

With everything in the world. Even secret presents.

So she can go to way far away Ireland tonight. Oh dear. I do not like that so much.

When Zita is not here she tells me that I am in charge. Oh dear. 

I do not like being in charge so much. 

Because sometimes Craig is not a very good listener. Too bad for me.

Sometimes he stays up way past our bedtime. And I have to go to bed first. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Zita’s other going to far away places bag is just all full up to the top with Emmet’s interesting books. 

And warm socks.

Because it is not alway so warm in the houses in Cork. 

Because of the sometimes way too much rain. Oh dear. 

Zita and auntie Eileen are going to visit my friend Emmet right in Cork. Even if it rains.

So they can bring him all his books and maybe have some tasty dinners with him. Ha.

Auntie Eileen knows how to drive her car in the all the time rain. That is good. 

Maybe Zita will see all my friends The Cousins too. Ha. That is nice.

At lunchtime Zita went downtown to get something brand new for Emmet. 

And to find my friend Niamh and take her for a very tasty lunchtime. 

Then she went to her friends apartment.

So she can do some more reading stories work.

I stayed right here in the house.



So I could mind Craig when he was finding stories in the den. 

I am the best minder dog ever. Craig told me. So it is true. Ha.

Today is the special day just for all the black dogs in the whole world. Ha.



I am a black dog. Except for a little bit of white on my tail. 

But it goes all away when I come home from the make me beautiful store. Ha. 

My far away friends Miss Gracie and Miss Maisie are black dogs.

And Mister Barnaby is nearly a bit all black too. Especially at nighttime. Ha.

When Zita has all back home we went for a early before dinnertime walk.

Then she went to the aeroport. Right away. Oh dear. 



So we will not have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because Zita had  to go to the aeroport early so she can find the right aeroplane. 

The do not get even a bit lost kind of aeroplane. Oh dear me.

My family should not go to way far away places. 

They should just stay here so I can mind them safe as can be. It is my job. It is known.

But they always go away. Lots of times even to very far away. On aeroplanes. 

I cannot go on aeroplanes. 

Because I do not have the little book with your own picture in it. Oh well. 

Zita has one. I saw it today.

I watched her drive away to the aeroport. All by herself. Not with me. 



But my friend Craig just always stays here.

So I can mind him. And he can make our breakfast toasts. Good for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment