Sunday 27 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty 

 It was sleep in Sunday today. 

But Zita did not have a nice sleep in. 

So she talked to her parents in way far way Dublin. But only for a little while. 

Because the boy cousins were there.

To fix the shower all up. 

So visitors will be squeaky clean too. That is good.

But Craig had a big sleep in. So I stayed with him on the big comfy bed. 

To keep his feet toasty warm. Ha. That is my favourite job.

We did not go for our nice walk this morning.

 Because of the way too much windy rain. 

So we went for a before lunchtime walk instead. But I got in trouble.

Because I was a too much pulling dog. I do not like the windy rain walks. Too bad for me.

So when we came back home I had to stay in the kitchen. On my own towels. 


Until I was all dry as could be. My friend Craig stayed with me. 

While Zita went to the tasty food store store. Up on our busy street.

So we could have pretend toasts from France for our lunchtime.

And we saw my friend Emmet on the computer. 


Right on the dining room table. When we had our lunch. 

He was still in his very little apartment in way far away Cork. 

He is very busy writing all the time. Oh dear me. 

Niamh had a big sleep in too. She was only fast awake at lunchtime. Ha. 

After our lunchtime Zita drove her to the beautiful clothes store. 

She will not be home for our dinner tonight. Too bad for us. 

Craig watched the fast very noisy little cars drive all around. And try not to just crash. 

Then he watched the football games too. I do not know why. Oh well.

When Zita came home we went for our walk. In the very dark.

But I did not get into any trouble at all. Ha. Good for me. 

So we are still best friends. It is known. 

We found an interesting detective program last night. 

All about lady detectives. They used to be soldiers. Ha. It was not scary.


No comments:

Post a Comment