Wednesday 9 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty Two

My friend Zita got home last night. Ha.

The aeroplane did not get even a bit lost. Ha. That is good.

I was very happy. It is known.

And she brought back presents. From Emmet’s far away university. 

A very warm sweater from that university for Niamh. With writing on it.

And books with of pictures of Emmet’s university. And Irishman’s porridge for Craig. That that is silly. 

Only Scotsmen eat porridge. And Craig. Ha. Too bad for him.

Then everybody went to bed early.

Because of the wrong clocks in far away Dublin. 

But Niamh did not go to fast asleep.

Because she had to finish writing her brand new story. For her nice university. 

Until very late last night.

But I did not mind her last night.

Because I had to mind my friend Zita. It is my job. 

This morning Zita and I have a very nice long walk. 

Because it is a very beautiful day outside today.

But then I had a sick tummy. Three times. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

But I had delicious chicken and not very delicious rice for my lunchtime. Oh well.

Mister Charles is going to come to our house and fix Emmet’s basement wall all up.

Before he comes back home. I do not know when he comes home. Nobody told me. Oh well.

But not right away. Maybe for Merry Christmas time. Ha. 

Craig said Mister Charles and his friends will have very noisy machines. Oh dear me.

I do not like noisy machines so much. Oh dear.

When I went out to my side yard my beautiful flowers were all gone. Oh dear. 


I did not like that so much. 

Because after the lovely flowers everywhere are gone then there is the too much snow everywhere. Oh dear.

Even my giant beautiful sunshine flower fell down. Oh dear me. 

That makes me a little sad. Oh well.

Zita drove Niamh to her nice university. To watch a movie. A no colour at all movie. 

Because it is a very old movie. Before there was colour everywhere. Oh dear. That is silly.

Maybe there was only black and white everywhere. 

That is all right because I am black. Ha. Good for me.

Zita did not go to the rascal ladies office today.

Because she is having her own vacation. That is good. 

She is going to take her not so fast bicycle to the fix your bicycle store.

Maybe it will be a nearly fast bicycle when it comes back. Maybe.

Zita and sat outside in our side yard this afternoon. To have a relaxing time. 

And because of my sick tummy.

Maybe we will watch some detectives tonight.

Because my friend Zita is back home. That is good.






No comments:

Post a Comment