Thursday 3 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Six

Today was a go to the beautiful clothes store too early in the morning day for my friend Niamh. Oh dear.

So I got up to say good morning. But then I went back to sleep.

Because it was still too early.

And Niamh was up until late. Writing a brand new story for her nice university. 

She was in the dining room. With two computers. And Irish tea. Just like my friend Emmet. Ha.

I kept her company. Right under the dining room table. It is my job.

Craig and I did not have a sleep in today.

And we did not have toasts this morning. 

We had fat cinnamon fingers. From Mister Kettleman’s bagel store. Ha.

A nice man brought us a full up to the top big bag last night. Just for our together breakfasts. Ha. 

We played catch the ball this morning. Then Craig filled up my outside water bowl. That is my favourite. 

My friend Emmet is very very busy writing to everybody. So they can help him write his giant story.



It is nice to have help with important things.

Zita is still in way far away. In Dublin. At her parent’s house. That is where she used to live. 



Until she was not too little. Then she came here. But I was not here then. 

Emmet and Niamh were not here either. Just Craig was here. 

Maybe I was somewhere else. 

I do not know where you are before you are here. Nobody told me. Oh well.

Zita and auntie Eileen are going to go to not so far away Cork tonight. In auntie little Eileen’s car.

And stay in a nice hotel. With comfy pillows. Ha. 

They are going to visit my friend Emmet to bring him all his interesting books. 

And see his brand new very little apartment. Ha. And maybe have some tasty treat time too. Ha.

This morning there were men in my park. With noisy digging holes machines. And very big trucks too.



So I did not have my nap in the living room today. 

I stayed in the kitchen instead. It was not so noisy there.

It is not even a bit warm today. It is just a bit cold. 

So Craig had to find a cosy warm shirt today.

Before he could look for some interesting stories for our nice Queen.

At lunchtime Profesor Jill came to visit me. I was very excited. Ha. Good for us. 

And we went on a long nice walk. To see everything. 

And look at the noisy digging machine too. 

The little dog did not come with us. 

Because he was having a lunchtime nap at his house. Too bad for him.

And Craig talked to Zita on his telephone. 

She called us so she could know we were still all alive. And had not starved to death. That was nice. 

When I got back from my nice walk I was very hungry. 

So I got cheesie treats on my tasty lunch. Ha. That is good.

Then I was tired and had a very nice nap. 



Right in my own spot in the den. 

I always have my nice naps there, so I can mind Craig too. Ha. 

Mister Tony’s friend is going to bring us very delicious pizza tonight. 

Because Niamh has to stay up late again tonight.

Because she wants to finish her brand new story for her university. 

So Craig said we should have some very tasty food that she can eat all night long. 

So she does not just starve when she is writing late at night. That is a good idea.

I will be a big help. Ha. Pizzas are my favourite. 








No comments:

Post a Comment