Monday 21 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Forty Four 

I did not have a nice sleep in today.

Because today is the day Zita had to go back to work. Oh dear me.

So we had a very early morning walk. In the beautiful sunshine. 

We have had lots of sunshine. Good for us.

You cannot get all soggy in the beautiful sunshine. 

Then Zita and the not way too fast bicycle went all the way downtown. To her new office.

Craig did not have even a little sleep in today either. Oh well.

Miss Tamina and her helper came today. They did not fall into the giant hole. That is good. 

They found our side yard door. All by themselves. 

Before they came Craig and I had another very sticky cinnamon bun for our breakfast. 

I stayed outside when Miss Tamina used the very noisy clean the house machine. 

I do not like that machine so much.

Then Niamh was all awake so she and lee and Cara could go to the voting for rascal store. Altogether.

That is good. 



We have a very nice lady rascal. We have a vote for her sign right on my watching corner. 

Maybe she will win again. Maybe. 

But sometimes not the right rascals win. I know why. 

It is because dogs cannot go to the rascal voting stores. It is known.

I had two breakfasts today. Ha. And Zita got me brand new just for me cheese. 

To put on top of my nice food so it is very tasty. 

Niamh is very happy today. 

Because her professor gave her big brand new story a very big number. Ha. That is good.

This week is for everybody at Niamh’s nice university to write all the stories they forgot to write. Ha.

Craig and I played catch the ball after our lunchtime. And then I had lovely little nap.

We had peanut butter and honey toasts for our lunch. That was a tasty lunch.

Then I had a very nice long nap. On my very comfy rug.

Last night we watched another all about the friends who go to the magic school movie. 

But the very old Professor was killed. By magic. That was not all right. 

I do not know why. He was a very nice Professor. 

And the very nasty man is still alive. Oh dear. That is not all right.

Zita came home for a little bit. We had nice Mister Kettleman’s delicious bagel sandwiches.

Because Zita did not have time to make a tasty dinner. She had to go back to the rascal ladies office.

Because tonight is the vote for all the rascals night and they have to watch for all the lady rascals. 

To see who won. Oh dear.

The black go fast car went with her. 

So she does not have to come home on the not so very fast bicycle. In the very dark outside.

That is good.

 Niamh is going to Miss Tarryn’s house. 

So all her friends can watch all rascals on the television. 

But Craig is going to watch the hockey game. 

He does not want to watch the rascals on the television. I do not know why. Oh well. 






No comments:

Post a Comment