Saturday 22 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty One

It was a beautiful day all day today. 

So after Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to her beautiful clothes store mister Paul came to find Craig.

Because it was the Saturday old friends breakfast picnic. Right in our own pond park. Ha.

My friend the giant bird was there too. And my friends the ducks. 

Mister Tom and Miss Sandra were there too. Having their good morning coffees. 

So it was very busy in the park this morning.



When Craig had his picnic Zita talked to her mother in far away Dublin. She is not sick. That is good. 

Then we were very busy. Especially me. 

Because Zita decided to put the brand new light on the ceiling. 

Right where the scary basement stairs are. Oh dear.

And my friend Emmet helped her too. I could not help. 


Because of the very big dangerous ladder. 

So I minded Craig and we did not get in the way even once. Ha. Good for us. 

Then another man came. To take away more of our extra sones. That is good.


But he tried to take some of our own very big flat stones too. By mistake. 

But we saw him so Zita could tell him that he could not have our own stones.

Only our too many stones. Ha. Good for us.

So he put lots of them in his little a truck. Until it was full up. Two times.

Now nearly all of our too many stones are gone. 

Zita went to find Niamh before the brand new light was all finished. 

So her helper Emmet went of a lovely walk in the beautiful sunshine. 

Craig and I stayed right here so we could mind everything just by ourselves. 

After Niamh was back home Zita finished the brand new light.

So now the stairs are as bright as can be. That is good.

And the electricity did not even bite anybody at all. That is good.

We are going to put another brand new light in our office. But Mister Paul is going to help.

Because there are two many wires in our office. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Then Zita moved our extra bricks away. 


With our move heavy things machine. Until they were all gone. Ha. Good for her.

Then she put our beautiful flowers back right in front of my watching window.



Ha. That was a good idea. I like to see beautiful flowers right from my watching window.

And when she was all finished moving everything I took Zita for a lovely long before dinner walk. 

I found Professor Jill too. Ha. 

So I had a very busy day today. 

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. Oh well.

Because Niamh and her fast old bicycle went to visit Miss Anna and Miss Tarryn’s new apartment. 

So they could eat cheesie pasta and talk. Oh well too bad for them.

We will have something very tasty too. 

Because we alway have delicious dinnertimes. 








No comments:

Post a Comment