Saturday 19 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Forty Two

We did not get up so early this morning. Good for us.

Then Zita talked to her mother and father in Dublin. That is nice.

Then Craig and Mister Paul went to their old friends breakfast. I did not take them today.

Because Zita and I went for a very nice walk in the beautiful all over everywhere sunshine.

We saw all the trees everywhere. 

But my own pond was nearly empty. And my friends the ducks have all gone far away. 

Because it is their vacation time. Oh well.


Then Zita went to the make you tired and smelly store. It is still on the busy street.

Because their beautiful brand new store is still not all finished. Oh dear. That is not all right.

I stayed here so I could mind Niamh. She was just fast asleep downstairs. On her comfy bed.

When Craig was home I got cheesie treats for my breakfast. 

I did not eat my breakfast until lunchtime. 

I do not like to have my food without my cheesie treats on top. 

Craig says that is because I am spoiled. Oh well. Too bad.

When Zita was home she put the blinds on the window. 

And a brand new table. For the make beautiful new clothes machine.

Because the brand new paint was all dry today. That is good. 

Now I can go in that room again. Ha.

Then Zita took doctor Susan for a nice walk. 

All the way to the fix your bicycle all up store. 

Because her not so fast bicycle is al fixed. That is good.

Craig watched the football game on the television this afternoon. 

His team does not win very much. Too bad for him.

Tonight Niamh and Cara and Lee are going to a scary farm. I do not know why.

They went there last year. It must not be so scary. Ha. 

So we will not have an altogether dinner tonight. Oh well. 

We cannot watch all about the magic school movie tonight.

Because Niamh has to be here if we watch those movies. It is the rule. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment