Sunday 17 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Fifteen

We will not starve. That is good.

Craig and Niamh went out and came back with bags and bags. They brought back a million kilos of green beans for me.

Chocolate milk and cookies for Emmet.

Ice cream and yogourts for Niamh.

Craig only got croissants, scones and a pie. Oh well. Too bad for him. I got beans. And another bag of carrots. Ha.

Niamh took me for a long walk today. She was looking for beaver tails. I did not like the thought of that. We could not get any they were too far away and it was too cold. The beavers are safe. That is good.

Emmet did not go shopping so he can not have any of the really good cookies Niamh said.

Emmet stays up way late at night. He will will come up when she is asleep and steal them. That is what big brothers do. It is known.

Ollie's leg is all better. That is good. He is outside asleep in the snow. Ollie likes snow. That is good. We have a lot this year. 

Zita is still away far away. I slept on Craig so we would not be lonely. He told me it was all OK. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment