Thursday 17 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Forty

Zita and I went for a soggy walk this morning. Oh well.

Then Zita went to have tasty treats with her friend. 

Because Zita is on her vacation. Ha.

So I minded Craig on the big bed. 

He was listening to his another interesting book.

When we were all dressed we found a fat cinnamon finger. From Mister Kettleman’s tasty store.

It was in the very cold refrigerator. So Craig cooked it until it was all toasty warm. Ha.

Then he had it for breakfast. Instead of tasty toasts. I helped. Ha.

Mister Charles could not come today. Because of the rain. Again. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

I still cannot see out my watching window. Oh dear. 



What if there are dangerous animals hiding out there. 

Maybe giant raccoons. Or tigers. Maybe. Oh dear me.

I cannot be the best house guarder in the whole world if I cannot look out my window. It is known.

After lunchtime Zita drove Niamh to her nice doctor’s office. 

So the doctor could see her nasty hurt your eyes headache. That is good.

But she had a squeaky clean shower before she went.

Because you cannot be a bit smelly when you go to the doctor. It is known. It is the rule. 

Then they came back here to our house. With lots of letters from Niamh’s nice doctor. About her head. 

Because she got hit on the head again. I do not know why. Nobody told me. That is not all right.

How can I take care of my family if I do not know when they are not so all right.

And then Zita and Niamh did not stay here. 

Because they had to go back to Mister IKEA’s store.

Because Niamh’s brand new rug was too small. So they will get a big one instead. 

Last night we watched two movies. Altogether in the den. 

More movies about the far away magic school. Ha.

And there was a very big fierce very big black dog in one of the movies.

But he was also a very nice man. Ha. And there was a professor who was sometimes a wolf too. Oh dear me. 

That is silly. Oh well.

Maybe we will watch another one of those movies tonight too. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment