Thursday 22 August 2013

Day Four Hundred and One

It was a very rainy day. I only went for a short walk this morning. After my breakfast. I was only a little bit of a soggy dog.

Emmet was painting again. In his very nice bed room. All his windows.

He went for his nice walk in the rain. He was only a bit soggy.

Craig played throw the Red Ball a lot. It was nice. 

Niamh is very glad to be in her dance all day camp. She is being a toe dancer today. With her hair all on the top of her head. Niamh likes toe dancing. It is known.

Zita is going out with all the ladies from my street for dinner at a nice restaurant  Not me.

I am taking Niamh and Emily and Cara for a nice walk. So they will not get lost. Or chased by nasty raccoons.

I got in trouble. Niamh said I pulled too much. They were very slow. The raccoons will catch them. Too bad for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment